The workshop covers:
- Understanding the fine line between banter and bad behaviour and excusing stereotypes as ‘just jokes’.
- Anticipating the hidden message such humour has on the audience who hear it firsthand, and those who hear it later.
- Recognising that people denying they are offended with “I’m used to it” or “It doesn’t really bother me” is not an excuse for inaction.
- Learning when to respond with humour, candid feedback and delegation – and how time and place makes all the difference.
- Calling out bad behaviour whilst retaining strong team relationships.
If you are based in Scotland, we’d love to see you there, but if you like the idea of this or any of our other workshops get in touch.