Thursday 17th August 2017 10.00-11.00 am BST
We are delighted to bring you this live, practical and highly interactive webinar on flexible working with Working Families. Join leading experts Dr Suzanne Doyle Morris (InclusIQ), Nikki Slowey and Lisa Gallagher (Working Families) and connect with peers on this webinar. Leave feeling more in control when it comes to dealing with flexible working requests and managing flexible workers.
Delegates will leave understanding:
- How to respond to flexible working requests in a way that works for the individual, the manager, colleagues and clients
- Which of the dozens of flexible working arrangements could work for your team
- How getting flexibility right or wrong can impact a business, your team, the individual and you as a leader
- Which precedents to set and how to avoid even well-intentioned wrong messages being sent
- How to respond in a way that balances positivity, trust and realism
Flexible working offers a huge opportunity to create a great working culture and generate real business gains. Yet managers tell us they need greater support and advice to ensure they get flexible working right in their teams and in their organisations. Which is why we co-designed this brilliant webinar to help support line managers in a practical and fun way.
Managers in all industry sectors are experiencing an increase in flexible working requests and the number of people they manage who are working flexibly. This webinar will help equip line managers with practical tools to help successfully navigate flexible working.
This webinar is based on reality, not theory. Real people, real situations and real solutions for successfully managing flexible working. As part of the webinar you will play an innovative and immersive online game by InclusIQ which will help you address key situations around flexible working.
Most people now expect and want to work flexibly. Key lessons we’ll explore include:
- Flexibility is not just for working mothers.
- Trust is a two-way street.
- Flexible roles can be client facing.
- Employees fear asking if they sense it will hinder career prospects.
This event will be perfect for:
- Managers challenged by managing flexibility in the modern workplace.
- Manager who want to understand best practice and how to make flexibility work for everyone
- Professionals curious about how our immersive online games can be used in a webinar format for remote training