- What’s really going on within your organisation?
- We create a bespoke plan that starts from where you are now to help you progress women and candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- We talk with stakeholders at all levels, assess policy and the internal appetite for change.
- We compare what’s working well with what could be better.
- We then recommend tools and metrics to the Board tailored to turn the situation around for everyone and unlock the benefits for diversity of thought.
HOW WE DO IT:
- Analysis of policies, procedures and metrics:Assessing your current formal practices for unconscious bias and any unintended consequences.
- Best practice recommendations: Cross-sector and industry leader comparisons to suggest better practice for inclusive leadership.
- Company culture check:Assessing your current culture, appetite and metrics to recommend ways forward.
- Partners with the Board and senior leaders to help turn them into advocates for change.
- Builds a tailored business case for diversity that’s right for your organisation.
- Provides bespoke guidance on how to encourage more inclusive leadership skills.
- Offers practical answers to the ‘I get the business case, just tell me what to do!’ question.
Suzanne gave our group some very practical and actionable ideas to help progress their careers, and some very personal advice regarding balancing their work and home life. It was a terrific session and we are looking forward to having Suzanne come back!
Dr. Suzanne Doyle-Morris was a pleasure to do business with at all levels and is highly engaging and entertaining as a speaker. Her accumulated knowledge about women in the world of work is and should be highly valued.