Creating Advocates for Your Career
Leanne thought she had found the perfect advocate and mentor, but now he’s avoiding her, costing her a dream job.
Can you go back in time and help Leanne avoid this fate?
Key Learning Points:
• Identify skills and experiences desired before approaching a mentor.
• Seek mentors outside of comfort zone.
• Follow mentor’s advice and give them feedback.
• Focus on reciprocity to sustain success.
• Ask for sponsorship and seek other mentors.
I highly recommended InclusIQ as one of the leading UK players in this field who are helping companies overcome challenges in an innovative, exciting, and engaging way.
The games combine an impressive and sophisticated understanding of the problems with a simple and effective delivery mechanism to prompt behavioural change. Jo Swinson Former MP and Junior Equalities Minister, UK Parliament