About this event
The most successful women actively work with recruiters – even when they don’t initially think they need them. Attend this event to learn how to leverage these relationships to manage your career more successfully than you ever thought possible.
This event unlocks what recruiters and employers are looking for when it comes to hiring their technology talent.
We’ll explode a few myths and share what’s worked for successful professionals who get the roles they want – even when they hadn’t been looking! Plus, we’ll expose what employers really want to hear and why good recruiters should be part of your own personal arsenal of valuable contacts.
This event features:
- Rebecca Hastings’ 15 year career in technology recruitment and executive search
- Dr. Suzanne Doyle-Morris’ 25 years focused on women in male-dominated fields
In the session we’ll unpick everything from:
- Deciding if a culture’s going to be right – and what to do if it isn’t.
- Discussing flexible working and caring responsibilities.
- Managing several offers and opportunities at the same time.
- Negotiating a better deal before you sign on the dotted line.
- Owning your skills, not relying on an over-confident facade.
Who should attend:
Professionals in the technology sector wanting to manage their career moves better.