| INTERACTIVE KEYNOTES:
We create interactive, memorable and thought-provoking internal, client-facing or industry events on these skills.
Helping proactive organisations gain a competitive advantage through inclusive leadership.
- Keynote Speeches: Engaging presentations on the benefits of diversity and how to practice inclusive leadership.
- Panels: Facilitation or participation within panel events to create dialogue.
- Senior Group Discussions: Facilitated events with senior leaders to move the debate towards action.
Organisations must adapt to the rising tide of women who are the main earners for their family, which has changed the face of both the modern workplace and the future talent force. Drawing from her second book ‘Female Breadwinners’ Dr. Doyle-Morris then addresses how organisations and individuals can evolve to retain and develop key talent for the future. This includes:
- Rewarding ‘quiet leadership’
- Moving mentoring towards sponsorship
- Highlighting the internal ‘inclusion heroes’ and the pockets of best practice they create
A firm favourite since it accompanied her first book; ‘Beyond the Boys’ Club’, Dr. Doyle-Morris uses this presentation to offer tangible strategies that benefit both female and male audience members. She helps people own their achievements to become comfortable with self-promotion for themselves and their teams, to get the recognition they deserve. Building on her long-standing coaching practice and academic research, Dr. Doyle-Morris focuses on:
- Getting comfortable with being ‘80% perfect’
- ‘Tooting your own horn’ whilst maintaining your credibility and authenticity
- Recognising you won’t get the next level without delegating more at both work and home
Both men and women have unique intrinsic ‘superpowers’ that have been tangibly linked to bottom line benefits. But too frequently, we expect the minority group to act like the majority group in order to get ahead. Rather than encourage women to become more masculine in order to succeed, encouraging people to be more authentic…and be rewarded for it, is the only way for proactive organisations to get ahead. Smart organisations capitalise on difference. This talk focuses on:
- Understanding how gendered skills are linked to profitability
- Recognising gender is only one part of diversity, but one the creates profitable innovation
- Taking up power poses to own your space and impress stakeholders
These interactive 30-40 minute presentations are all facilitated by InclusIQ. Your event can also feature:
- Question & Answer Session
- Tips to Immediately Action
- Interactive Group Activities
- Internal ‘Expert’ Panels
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
I cannot praise Dr. Suzanne Doyle-Morris, founder of InclusIQ, highly enough. She is extremely personable, knowledgable and real. Straight talking but full of useful career advice. I wish I had been fortunate enough to have known Suzanne when I was starting out in my career. Read her book, attend a workshop or work with her. This is the best career move you will ever make.