Keeping Good People Longer
Several of Sadiq’s best employees have resigned. He’s not sure why they have left or if he could have avoided it. Now he’s up to his neck, and faces the pressure of filling those roles and getting the new hires up to speed.
Can you go back in time and help him avoid this fate?
Key Learning Points:
• Most people now expect and want to work flexibly.
• Flexibility is not just for working mothers.
• Trust is a two-way street.
• Flexible roles can be client facing.
• Employees fear asking if they sense it will hinder career prospects.
The games combine an impressive and sophisticated understanding of the problems with a simple and effective delivery mechanism to prompt behavioural change.
I like the new online tool. The game highlighted a number of the challenges faced by firms and recruiting partners in relation to diversity and inclusion – not all of which can be addressed by a “quick fix”. Deborah McCormack Head of Recruitment & Graduate Development- Pinsent Masons