| Mentoring & Sponsorship Programmes:
One way we help organisations develop the right skills internally is through the creation of customised mentoring and sponsorship programmes. All our programmes start out with a focus on mentoring. We help clients turn them into sponsorship programmes with the right pairings, self-reflection and training. At InclusIQ, we work with all of our clients to create mentoring programmes that have reciprocal value for both parties – the best way to make it sustainable, create empathy and to have impact on your inclusion goals.
- Programme construction: guidance on how to recruit, communicate and set goals for your mentoring programme.
- Pairing of mentors and mentees: advise on how to make your internal matches based on the goals of the programme.
- Training: guidance on best practice for mentors and mentees so both parties can have ‘curious conversations’ and make the most of the relationship.
- Mentoring monitoring: check-ins with mentees and mentors to sustain the relationship and ensure mentors are gaining as much insight as they are giving.
- Gives both partners confidence in how to make the most of their pairing and what to do when they hit challenges.
- Widens the perspective of mentees and exposes them to senior stakeholders they may not have been able to access.
- Provides insight for mentors on the experiences of junior staff they might not naturally ‘take under their wing’.
- Creates empathy between both partners and enlarges the space for ‘curious conversations’.
- Engages employees in creating an organisational culture that works for a wider range of talent.