Pipeline to Promotion
Derek’s organisation has suffered an embarrassing and costly discrimination suit. Now the firm can’t attract the best graduates and several senior figures have resigned in frustration.
Can you go back in time to help Derek avoid this fate?
Key Learning Points:
• Promotion tracks need on-ramps and off-ramps.
• Promotion processes must be simple and transparent.
• Value outputs over inputs – deliverables versus hours.
• Robust succession planning ensures a full pipeline of talent.
• Know the difference between positive action and discrimination.
We have been impressed by the results of this collaboration. Our values and aims align well with those of InclusIQ, and we found their experts patient and attentive to detail in the development process. We now have two products that we use regularly, and receive good feedback from our clients. Geraldine Wooley MRICS, Equate Scotland
The InclusIQ serious games based event was fantastic. It led to great dialogue around thought-provoking topics and was a great way to network whilst learning.