| BOOK BASED PRESENTATIONS
Creating audience engagement and encouraging honest dialogue.
We create interactive, memorable and thought-provoking internal, client-facing or industry events using the lessons within Dr. Suzanne Doyle-Morris’ books.
Helping proactive organisations gain a competitive advantage through inclusive leadership.
- Keynote Speeches: Engaging presentations on the benefits of diversity and how to practice inclusive leadership.
- Panels: Facilitation or participation within panel events to create dialogue.
- Senior Group Discussions: Facilitated events with senior leaders to move the debate towards action.
- Conveys the business and personal case for diversity to a wider audience.
- Sheds light on unconscious bias, ‘benevolent sexism’, ‘unintended gendered consequences’ and the benefits of the inclusive management.
- Gets buy-in for cultural change to limit ‘group-think’ in an era of increased global competition and collaboration.
- Moves the discussion past the ‘why’ to the ‘how’ of inclusive leadership.