Why Diverse Teams Perform Best
Derek’s organisation has expanded into new markets, but they’re not gaining traction. This is a costly move and he’s unsure where they are going wrong.
Can you go back in time and help him avoid this fate?
Key Learning Points:
• Discuss with, don’t tell people the benefits of diversity.
• Culture change and improving diversity must benefit a range of people.
• Look for patterns and themes in internal data by diversity grouping.
• Employees and leaders of the future are increasingly global and diverse.
• Consumers of the future are increasingly global and diverse.
• Consider the unintended consequences of implicit and explicit message
The games brought to life nuanced and complex issues being faced by employees and employers who are seeking to overcome cultural and social barriers to increasing diversity.
The InclusIQ serious games based event was fantastic. It led to great dialogue around thought-provoking topics and was a great way to network whilst learning. Chantel Gaber Head of Member Engagement- England and Wales, Law Society of Scotland